Monday, July 22, 2019

10 fabulous wall paint design ideas

Wall design 001
Even though I love how the wall hanging turned out in my office, I still couldn’t quit our original idea of doing a  stripe wall somewhere. The team had been talking about how nice it would be to have a spot out in the back of our office to eat lunch…and with two walls back there just begging for a makeover, we decided to go for it! . I always judge a paint company by their color selection first—but Ace had SO MANY great colors to choose from. Don’t worry.I wanted the stripes to feel hand-painted and organic, not super rigid. We did the stripes on both walls in about two hours, which is like a RECORD if you ask me! And I’m so thrilled with how it turned out. It would be so cute in a playroom or kid’s room, or in a more tonal palette in a bathroom! Here’s how we did it!


Wall design 002


Wall design 003


Wall design 004


Wall design 005


Wall design 006

Wall design 007


Wall design 008


Wall design 009

Wall design 010



Which of the WALL DESIGN do You like best , share comment below



No comments:

Post a Comment